Murphy Company is a leading mechanical contractor in HVAC installations in the Biopharmaceutical industry.
Decades of experience in small and large scale manufacturing facilities, research and development spaces and support utilities puts Murphy on the map as the preferred contractor for these highly complex facilities. These buildings require an understanding of cGMP requirements (current Good Manufacturing Practices, as set forth by the FDA). The construction practices employed must consider the cleanliness of the final room and the materials used must be suitable for the application. Many other cleanroom considerations include precise temperature control, space air quality with HEPA filtration, humidity control, airflow patterns and pressurization between spaces. Murphy works closely with select subcontractors with experience in the biopharmaceutical construction practices.
HVAC Services Provided by Murphy Company
- Preconstruction – Management of budgets, drawing development and constructability prior to commencement of construction.
- Budget Setting – Develop cost estimates with minimal or limited information, but providing cost certainty for a construction project.
- Value Engineering – Evaluate the project design in an effort to seek the designer’s overdesign, design contingencies and other items that lead to costs which are not necessarily required for the basic function of the project.
- Building Automation Systems – Including Open Protocols such asBACnet, LonWorks, ModBus, Tridium Niagara and a wide variety of other third party drivers.
- Sustainability – We have experience in working on sustainable initiatives, including LEED certified projects.
- Energy Management – We encourage energy conservation by effectively managing resources and reducing operating costs, including life cycle cost analysis
When we begin a project, we start the process by identifying the basic function of what the client needs. It is then our goal to provide them with a fully functioning HVAC system that meets or exceeds their expectations. Contact us today to get started on your next HVAC project!